Friday 3 November 2006

Just for Laughs Comedy Tour, Toronto, ON

Gord and I went to the Just for Laughs Comedy Tour tonight at Massey Hall.
Greg Proops was the the host. You probably know him from Who's Line is it? He was so-so.

The comedians were funny:

Joey Elias - Canada
Jim David - USA

Tim Nutt - Canada
Tommy Tiernan - Ireland

My favorites were Tim Nutt and Joey Elias.

This is the fourth year in a row we've gone. I found the shows in the past funnier. There were quite a few empty seats, probably because Greg Proops isn't all that big of a deal ... or Canadian. In the past, the hosts we have enjoyed have been Rick Mercer, Russell Peters and Shaun Majumder.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this kind of stuff... I sort of want to see Borat, lately we've been laughing too much about this!!!

And by the way, I think both our little guys are just so friendly. I'm not sure why they get along so well but it must be part of their personal dna - "must be able to play togeether"