Tuesday 12 August 2008

Humber Bay Park East

KC and I went to Humber Bay Park East this morning for a walk. It's a 47 acre park about a 15 minute drive SW of us.

I'd never been there before, though Gord and I have talked about checking it out.

I didn't know that that's where Toronto's memorial to the victims of the bombing of Air India Flight 182 is.


KC and I walked around the perimetre of the park ... it took about 90 minutes. Come walk with us!

There was a fella swimming here just after I took this picture. KC and I walked into the water ... it was nippy!


It was a nice walk ... I'll definitely be back!

7 comments:

kathyj333 said...

What breath taking photos. I bet you'll be returning to that park

Mom Knows Everything said...

Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Walking tours with Teena...where are you going tomorrow?

Teena in Toronto said...

Alas, it's supposed to rain tomorrow, LeeAnn :(

Isabel said...

You have some nice parks near by.

Anonymous said...

No it never rains on my birthday..ever!

lv2scpbk said...

Wonderful sky photos.