Monday 8 September 2008

Book ~ "The Story So Far ..." (1997) Sheldon Currie

From Amazon ~ These stories take the reader from the sparse, tense writing of the prequel to Glace Bay Miner's Museum, through the author's other stories drawn from his Cape Breton home.

This book is 11 bizarre short stories by a former English prof I had at St. F.X.U back in 1982-83.

One is The Glace Bay Miners' Museum on which the movie Margaret's Museum is based. Another story is Lauchie, Liza and Rory on which the play we saw in August is based.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Teena, nice to meet you!

Thanks for your comment in my last post, wishing felicities for the anniversary of the my blog. Thank you very much! :D

I'll linking your blog in the mine, but i confess that my english is bad, but i'll make effort to understand yours posts. Please, be patience.

Hugs,

João Eduardo
(São Paulo - Brasil)

Anonymous said...

oh thanks for the greetings and commenting...