Sunday 15 November 2009

Ottawa

I'm spending this week in Ottawa, our nation's capital.

The company I work for recently won a client with employees in Quebec and Ontario. The Ontario seminars are being held in Ottawa this week and next ... I'm conducting them this week.

I flew here on Porter Airlines. I've never flown Porter and wanted to check it out as I've heard good things. Rather than the 30 minute drive to Pearson Airport to fly via Air Canada, it's less than 10 minutes to drive to the Island Airport to fly via Porter. I liked it already!

Because it's a smaller airport, checking in and going through security was so much faster. In the lounge, the pop, water, coffee, cookies, WIFI, etc. is complementary. Wine and beer on the plane is also complementary. Plus they give you a snack (sandwich, crackers and cheese) on the plane. It's only an hour flight but they take good care of you.

I'll definitely be flying Porter again when I can.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Have a great week in the nation's Capital.

Lord of the Wings said...

Welcome to Ottawa!!!!!